Commonly known as Niaouli, Melaleuca Quinquenervia supports and stimulates healthy-looking skin with stronger properties than Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) essential oil.
Benefits and Features:
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Ingredients: Melaleuca viridiflora† (Niaouli) leaf oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil