What is Aromatherapy and Essential Oils?
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts, as in essential oils, to promote health and well-being. Since the beginning of recorded history, aromatherapy and essential oils have been used to address physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual wellness. Because essential oils are comprised of naturally occurring chemicals that work in synergy with one another, and with the human body, they have powerful therapeutic properties, that when used and applied in a safe matter, provide benefits to the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual states.
Aromatherapy and essential oil consultations are ideal for anyone:
- Seeking knowledge, education, and information on specific oil profiles
- Safe use and application of essential oils
- Custom blends to address specific physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual challenges
- Effective integration of essential oils in combination with other healing modalities in support of a holistic healing and wellness program
- Those new to aromatherapy and essential oils and would like to receive knowledge, education, and information on safe essential oil use and application
- Those familiar with aromatherapy and essential oils and would like a deeper understanding of the oils, including insights on how to effectively use them in combination with other healing modalities to support a holistic healing program
What Can I Expect?
During an aromatherapy/ essential oil consultation, clients are encouraged to arrive at a consultation with an awareness of the challenge, issue, or problem they would like to address. Common issues include physical or emotional pain, emotional imbalances, stress, body system concerns, specific fears or phobias, insomnia, addictions, and the like.
Once we have clearly identified the area of concern, as well as, the desired outcome, I will select a variety of essential oils for the client to smell.
Through the process of smelling the oils and evaluating the client's physical and emotional responses to the oils presented, I will evaluate the best oils to include in your custom blend. Using this feedback, I then select the final essential oils to be included in the formulation of the custom blend.
We conclude the consultation with instructions on how to use and apply the blend, review safety considerations, discuss expectations and schedule a follow-up session to monitor progress.
Payment and Scheduling:
Thank you for considering booking a service.
Once payment is made, a scheduler email is sent to the email address used for payment. Please check your spam folder. Using the scheduler email, select the date and time for your session. Once complete, within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation email along with a Zoom login if the session is remote. Note: If you don't receive the scheduler email, no worries! Our team will reach out to you to schedule.